This project consisted in the adaptive reuse of an 1846 Greek Revival Church in NYC's Greenwich Village Historic District to create condominium apartment units. This was developed under the landmarks review process in New York. The 15 different apartment configurations range from a 1,200 sf two-bedroom to a 2,100 sf three-bedroom unit. Many are two-story and most have ceilings that soar to 15 feet. To let in more natural light, skylights were added, positioned so as not to be visible from the street. The main colonnaded facade remained unchanged, and a new residential entrance was created on the side. This was a way of acknowledging the building's change in function and honoring the past while facilitating the present.